The goal of the DevOps technique is to improve communication and cooperation between the team responsible for development and the team responsible for operations. Therefore, professionals that control the entirety of the software development lifecycle are known as DevOps engineers. In the course of the phases of development, deployment, and maintenance, they are an invaluable asset for managing code releases, putting in place CI/CD pipelines, automating a variety of procedures, and resolving any problems that may crop up.
A DevOps certification course is a professional development option that will bring your skills up to industry standards. The caltech devops course was built in partnership with Caltech CTME. Blended Learning, which we offer, is cutting-edge education that mixes live online DevOps training lectures with interactive laboratories that give you hands-on experience. The training to become a DevOps certified professional will bring out the scientist in you. You will learn how to formally organize development processes, record those processes, and construct a system that documents itself. In addition, the DevOps Training course will cover sophisticated tools such as Puppet, SaltStack, and Ansible. These are tools that provide self-governance and automated management at scale.
Caltech is an internationally famous science and engineering institute that was established in 1891. The institute brings together some of the world’s most brilliant minds and cutting-edge equipment. Caltech’s faculty and graduates have been awarded 45 Nobel Prizes and 71 National Medals of Science in recognition of their significant contributions to the scientific community, which have led to national and international acclaim.
These online professional programs will be co-delivered by Caltech CTME and Simplilearn. The award-winning immersive learning paradigm developed by Simplilearn and offered through live virtual classrooms places an emphasis on applied learning with the goal of producing instant professional impact. Graduates of this program not only receive an education of the highest caliber, but they also become members of the Caltech CTME Circle.
- An eminent science and engineering institution renowned for being at the forefront of industry-leading innovations
- Gain Industry-Specific Knowledge from the Finest Teachers in the World Receive instruction from the most Qualified Professionals Across the Globe (top DevOps Practitioners themselves)
- Caltech CTME experts will lead masterclasses for attendees.
- Learning through experience within a cohort-based bootcamp setting
- Applied Learning Over the Course of Nine Months, Including Over Twenty Hands-On Projects and Sandboxed Labs
- Your talents will be validated across leading firms through this culminating project.
- Simplilearn’s Career Guidance and Support JobAssist
- Get access to recruitment efforts and professional mentoring opportunities.
- Receive guidance with your resume and training for your interviews so that you may succeed.
- The Technical project and IT managers, Systems Administrators, Architects, Software Developers, Cloud & Deployment engineers, and other associated professional jobs are the perfect candidates for this program.
It is required that applicants hold a bachelor’s degree in any field with a grade point average of at least fifty percent. People who don’t have a background in programming and don’t have any professional experience can also apply.
Project 1: Dockerizing the Jenkins Pipeline
By Dockerizing Jenkins Pipeline, demonstrate continuous integration and delivery.
Project 2: Install the Angular application inside of a Docker container
Dockerize an application built with Angular and run it. Both the development and production versions of the Angular application ought to be constructed utilizing the Angular Command Line Interface (CLI) in conjunction with Docker Compose.
Project 3: Branching Development Model
Construct a branching model to assist your team in comprehending the git workflow in order to facilitate a more rapid integration of work.
Project 4: Designing a Scalable Architecture for the Jenkins Pipeline
You may set up a distributed pipeline with the assistance of Jenkins. This pipeline will compile and test a Maven project on two separate slave nodes correspondingly.
Caltech CTME, Program Director
Dr. Rick Hefner, who holds the position of Program Director at Caltech’s CTME, is responsible for the creation of individualized education and training programs for businesses that are driven by technology. He has worked in academic, industrial, and research positions during the course of his more than 40 years of experience in the field of system development.
Matthew Dartez is an instructor at the Caltech CTME. His areas of expertise include software and systems engineering, the adoption of DevOps, process automation, and cloud-based solutions. He attended Florida Institute of Technology for his Master of Science degree and Louisiana Tech for his Bachelor of Science degree.
The Post Graduate Program in DevOps in collaboration with the California Institute of Technology’s Center for Technology and Management Education (Caltech CTME) leverages Caltech’s academic excellence in DevOps and related technologies.
- WORK DONE IN COOPERATION WITH THE CALTECH CTME
- You will be awarded the Caltech CTME Post Graduate Certificate once you have successfully completed this program.
- Become a true learner of the Caltech CTME curriculum.
- Membership in the CTME Circle offered by Caltech Report on performance spanning the entirety of the learning route
- Upon successful completion of the DevOps course, you will be eligible to receive up to 25 CEUs from the Caltech CTME.
For any further information, clarification, or career guidance related to the topic, feel free to call us: 1800-212-7688