AFCAT is the acronym for Air Force Common Admission Test. It is conducted twice for the selection of Gazetted officers in ground duties and flying branches for non-technical and technical posts. Anyone willing to be a part of the Indian Air Force has to take the AFCAT exam. Both male and female aspirants can apply for the exam. In order to ace the AFCAT exam, it is essential to become familiar with the syllabus, exam pattern, exam date, and more. Read the article further to find out the important details of the AFCAT 2 exam.
AFCAT 2 Exam Notification 2022
AFCAT notification is yet to be released by the Indian Air Force. The notification will soon be released for a number of non-technical and technical branches. It will include all the details and information for the AFCAT 2 exam. The notification will comprise details like eligibility, important dates, syllabus, exam pattern, etc. In addition to the AFCAT exam date, an official notification will be released. The candidates will be provided with all the essential details to prepare for the exam better.
The AFCAT notification will be released for different officer posts for various entries like:
· Ground Duty Technical (Mechanical, Electrical)
· Flying Branch (Pilot)
· Ground Duty Non-technical (Logistics, Administration)
The AFCAT 2 exam will be conducted online, and the language of the exam will be English.
AFCAT 2 Exam Date
AFCAT exam date will be released soon with the official notification. The AFCAT notification is expected to be released in June 2022. The application form in online mode will be made available in June 2022. The exam will most likely be conducted in different cities in the country in August 2022. The admit card for the exam will also be released in August 2022 for all the candidates who have filled out the application and registered themselves. The result for the AFCAT exam will be declared in September 2022.
AFCAT 2 Exam Application Process
Applying for the AFCAT exam will commence after the release of the official notification. The online registration and application will be announced officially. However, it is important to know the application process to successfully complete registration.
Below are the steps to apply for the AFCAT 2022 exam successfully.
Step 1: Registration
To register yourself, follow these steps.
· Go to the official website.
· You will be directed to a new page. As a new user, you will have to get registered first.
· Click on the option ‘New User Register.’
· You will again be directed to another page where you have to provide your email and mobile number for registration purposes.
· You will receive an OTP on both your email and mobile number. Enter the OTP and click ‘Submit.’
· A login ID and password will be created and sent to your email ID and mobile number.
Step 2: Log in
· Using your unique registration number and password, log in and choose the post.
· Fill in all personal details like educational qualifications.
· Make the payment of the examination fees via internet banking, debit card, or credit card.
· Upload the scanned copy of your signature and colored photograph in JPEG format.
· Upload all the essential certificates.
· Submit your application. Get a printout of the acknowledgment form to keep a record of the application for the AFCAT 2 exam.
AFCAT 2 Application Fee
The application fee for the AFCAT 2 exam can be paid online via debit cards, credit cards, or online banking. For all the categories of candidates, the application fee for AFCAT 2 exam is Rs. 250.