Online games can take you to entirely new worlds, and you can even make new friends with the same interests without having to step out. You can even ask your old friends to join in. In 2022, you will have exposure to so many fun-packed Yandex Games.
There are various kinds of multiplayer games to indulge in as well. This blog will talk about a few games that have ruled in 2021 and will continue to do so this year. Moreover, they are free! Yes! These games are absolute classics, and you will have a gala time playing them.
The benefits of playing online games are plenty. These games help improve cognitive skills, increase focus, enable social skills, reduce anxiety and depression, boost logical thinking, and more. In addition, they elevate creativity and even develop perspective. Some games are also great for increasing self-awareness.
There are different types of games that are available online. From sports-related virtual games to really adventurous ones, you have it all. Some of them will also remind you of your childhood days, and you will be able to reminisce about those days.
So in this blog, we will talk to you about some of these free games. These mobile games are even more interesting because you do not need money to play them. Moreover, you can play these games with your friends.
It would be best to invite them through links, and they will join and challenge you for the games.
These games belong to different genres and will enhance your virtual hang-out options. Since the pandemic has restricted in-person interactions, virtual games have been a blessing. It is a great way to stay connected even during these trying times. However, with the current COVID variant, staying at home and enjoying virtual escapades is still better.
Free Mobile Games To Download:
1. MPL bubble shooter online: One of the first games we will talk about is MPL bubble shooter games. This simple and fun game can be downloaded for free, and you can play it anywhere and at any time. So go ahead and do a bubble shooter game download to know how thrilling it is!
The best part is that you do not need any special skills to play this game. It is fun and is for everyone. The free version makes it even more popular among youngsters constantly looking for free games. You need to follow the instructions, and you are good to go. Please invite your friends and family and stay connected with them.
2) Ludo King: This game has become extremely popular since the pandemic’s beginning. We are sure that you even got invites for Ludo king from your friends and family. It is needless to say that Ludo is a board game cherished by all of us during childhood. This game is a part of Indian culture and has been played by all and sundry.
Ludo, also known as pachisi, is the favorite pastime of people. The best part is that you can even ask your parents to join it. In Ludo, patience is everything. And we are pretty sure that you know the necessary rules.
3) Carrom Mania: Another hit board game that belongs to our childhood. Thankfully, the online version is exciting. Carrom Mania is a free game that should be there on your phone.
You need to know which coins carry how many points and how to pocket the carrom properly. You should learn the techniques correctly to make it easier for you to win. This is also a free game that you can enjoy on your mobile. It helps in exercising your mind and also improves concentration. This is also a game that enables you to connect with like-minded people. So make the most of your work from home free time and play carrom.
4) Chess Kingdom: Another free game that you can download on your mobile and enjoy. Chess is known for protecting against dementia and improving memory. Chess should be your go-to option if you want to flex your brain muscles through a good game. Chess also helps in fighting depression and improving self-confidence. This game works on both sides of the brain and helps in enhancing IQ. The virtual chess version is as good as the offline one, and since now you cannot participate in chess tournaments, the free online version is a savior. This game teaches you how to remain calm even when under pressure. It is a game that is for everyone, irrespective of age.
It even helps people understand the consequences of a single move. So without any further delay, download it on your mobile now.
5) Killer Sudoku: Killer Sudoku is another free game you can download if you like puzzle-based games. It provides good stimulation for the brain, and you can play it at any time. It is addictive and levels up your brainpower.
This one also helps in reducing the development of Alzheimer’s and gives you a sense of accomplishment. It also improves your sense of time and keeps your mind sharp. Killer Sudoku can be played anywhere, and you can make the most of your leisure time with this game. What a wonderful way to stay engaged without having to go out.
Since these are trying times, it is wiser to stay indoors and find great ways to entertain yourself constantly. The best part is that these games are easy to understand and are free. The gaming industry has earned meatier profits due to the pandemic. This Forbes article will give you a better picture about the same, and experts say that the demand for interesting and evolving virtual games is here to stay.