Virtual events can be hard to understand as many people get confused between virtual technology and virtual reality. These both are different aspects. Both have different experiences and outcomes. You can get a completely new perspective and goals with both.
Hence, you need to understand both of them well before choosing one of them. It can create a great difference in the market and your brand’s web presence.
11 Features of Virtual Event Platforms
Virtual events are more easy and simple to host and get more audiences at your event. You can integrate various solutions and features that can increase the smooth and seamless experience at your event.
1. Top-Notch Customization:
You can get a full customization option from the best virtual event platform. Hence, you can create and design your own virtual events without hassle. It can make your event a replica of your desire.
2. Brilliant Branding:
You can create a better association with your sponsors and partners by providing them with proper space for the promotion of their business and services. Furthermore, the virtual event platform offers dynamic banner space for promotional videos, images, teasers, trailers, gifs, etc., with an internal or external link.
3. Seamless User-Experience:
You can create an immersive experience for your users with the 360-degree navigator. They can explore the endless opportunities to reach and even get some scores for every visit.
- Integrate a live board to showcase all the open positions to the candidates.
- Create and upload a welcome and guide video for the audience.
- Get a separate section for the different hiring catalogues and candidate CVs for well-managed work.
- You can create a document library for all the portfolios and other documents. The audiences can easily access this section to view and download any file they want.
- Also, you can upload an applicant guide video that can be helpful in sharing the complete procedure.
4. Dynamic Device Support:
You can execute a virtual event that can be helpful in joining any event from any browser. Also, the virtual event software offers complete support to various devices, such as PC, laptops, tablets, mobiles, and every other device you have. Hence, the audience can use any device and browser to log in and attend the event.
5. Fun Gamification:
You can get AR/VR games for your virtual event that can be helpful in keeping the audience engaged throughout the event. Hence, you can choose the scavenger hunts or any other games to keep your attendees entertained during the live event.
6. Insightful Data & Analytics:
You can get a detailed analytics report for virtual corporate meetings. It will be helpful in detecting the various activities of your audiences. Furthermore, you can know all the most and least liked parts of your event through their activities.
7. 24*7 Backend Support:
The virtual conference service providers offer complete customer support to the audiences throughout the event. You and your audiences can reach the experts for any problem during the event and get solutions for all the technical problems.
8. Innovative Networking Tools:
You can get immersive networking tools that can be helpful in increasing connections throughout the event.
- Include 8-seater networking tables in your event that can be helpful in creating some discussion on various topics under the guidance of expert speakers.
- Get an AI matchmaking tool in your event. The artificial intelligence analyzes the complete user data and matches the interest of various users to share it in the live event as a friends match.
9. Enticing Engagement Tools:
You can get various features in your virtual exhibitions that can be helpful in boosting engagement throughout the event.
- Add a social wall to your event platform in order to share the live discussion and conversation on social media. Everyone present at the event can see the social wall.
- Get a branded photo booth based on AR technology. The audience can take selfies using different backgrounds. Also, they can download and upload these selfies over social media platforms.
- In boring sessions, you can engage the audiences with live polls, surveys, and Q&A sessions. You can ask different questions with options related to your virtual event topic.
10. Seamless Interaction Tools:
You can boost audience communication with beneficial features and functionalities, such as:
- Attendees can use 1:1 and group chat to text and discuss various aspects.
- Also, audiences can use the live audio & video call opportunities for seamless interactivity.
- You can get third-party integration to your events, such as WhatsApp, Zoom meetings, Google meets, MS team, and many more.
11. 100% Safe and Secure:
You can get 100% safety and security by hosting a virtual event with the best online event solutions. They ensure safety from cyber attacks and other technical troubles.
Features of Virtual Reality Platforms
Virtual reality helps to create some avatars of yours and use them while exploring the event. You can create a physical presence at the online event with your avatar. Furthermore, it can help you get a more in-person experience from your home, like never before.
- Avatars: You can create a replica of yours with an avatar. Furthermore, design an avatar with all the hairstyle, clothes, shoes, and other additional accessories that match you. It can be helpful in making a more fun user experience.
- Clap/Hoot/Dance Moves: You can get the clapping and hooting sounds you can use during the live event. Also, you can use the dance moves that can be helpful in enjoying a live concert or show.
- Content management: You can get complete management of your content. Furthermore, you can upload various files, images, videos, and other essential information.
- Collaboration: You can collaborate with famous personalities or brands. However, it may crash with more people joining as attendees.
- Analytics: You can get detailed analytics of the event.
So, these are the various differences between virtual event solutions and virtual reality platforms. Now, you know, you can decide what exactly you wish for your upcoming event.
Hope, you will find this article beneficial in understanding the difference between virtual event platforms & virtual reality platforms.