You are not the only person concerned about unwanted, excess body hair. Women from all around the world suffer almost the same. Hormones called androgen are responsible for excess hair growth in the female’s body. It is pretty normal. Unwanted and excess body hair is removed by using shaving, tweezing, by using epilators and waxing, etc.
Among these waxing is the safest method and using waxing strips is a compact way to remove body hair. Waxing strips promote the removal of ingrown hair and the hair will grow back sparser and finer. It is a quick, simple, and effective method to remove excess body hair.
Waxing strips adhere to your body hair properly and pull them away in a single quick sweep. You can remove unwanted hair from your arms, legs, and back with almost no effort.
Waxing strips are usually reusable and remove hair from comparatively larger areas like arms and legs. Check wax strips roll price in Pakistan online.
Wax strips are good to use if
- You rub the strips to warm them and then apply them to that area.
- Press each warm strip firmly on your skin and then use your palm to press that strip flat on your, wait for a few seconds and then pull it away.
- Re-use the strip. Don’t throw them away after a single use as most of the wax strips are reusable and can be used up to 8 times.
- Cut the strip down to your required size. For example, wax strips are not only used to remove hair from legs but they can be resized and cut down to remove hair from the upper hand too.
- Don’t leave a wax strip too long on your skin for too long. Pull it after a few seconds of application. If you let it dry on your skin, it will become hard to remove.
However, there are also some side effects of using wax strips.
- A little pain with any type of wax strip is inevitable.
- Using wax strips usually results in irritation and redness for a shorter period.
- It may cause rashes on sensitive skin.
- When use for the first time or on sensitive skin, wax strips sometimes result in small temporary bumps that might take a few days to wear off.
- In rare cases, the use of wax strips might result in bleeding.
To-do list before using wax strips
Exfoliate your skin to remove dirt and dust from your skin. The dirt on your skin makes it difficult for the strip to adhere properly, hence you will not get appropriate results. You can use any scrub or body brush to exfoliate your skin.
If you have fresh bruises or cuts on your body, let them heal properly. Avoid using wax strips on them as it will result in irritation, rashes, and skin damage.
Prepare your skin using baby powder. Applying baby powder before using wax strips will not only pamper your skin but will also absorb extra oil and sweat that is released from your body. Removal of this extra oil and sweat will make waxing easier and more effective.
If you feel pain after waxing, you can use toothache cream to numb the pain.
Hold your skin tightly while waxing to allow easy and perfect grip.
Always apply wax strip in the direction of hair growth and pull away in the opposite direction. It is the best technique to remove unwanted hair effectively.
So, we can say that in general waxing strips are safe to use. You just need to take some precautions to avoid unwanted results.