Here is the recipe for Italian bread made in food processor.
Want to know Mongolian food recipes and how to make Mongolian food? So, You are in a right place.
Makes 1 large round loaf (about 12 servings)
1¾ teaspoons active dry yeast
¾ teaspoon granulated sugar
1 cup warm water (105˚ to 110˚F)
3 cups bread flour
1⁄3 cup wheat bran
1½ teaspoons kosher salt
1½ tablespoons olive oil
egg wash (1 large egg and 1 tablespoon cold water whisked together)
Nutritional information per serving:
Calories 127 (15% from fat) • carb. 23g • pro. 4g • fat 2g • sat. fat 0g
• chol. 16g • sod. 292mg • calc. 3mg • fiber 1g
Beat yeast and sugar in hot water in a measuring cup. Let stand for 5 minutes or until the mixture is bubbling.
2. Place flour, wheat bran and salt in a bowl lined with food for processing or metal cutting for 10 seconds. Add oil. While the machine is running, slowly add the liquid through the feed pipe and crush it until a bunch of dough is formed. Bake for 1 minute to knead the dough. Roll out the dough into a ball and place in a large, light flour pan. Cover the bowl tightly, wrap it in plastic, knead the dough for 1 hour and fold in half.
3. Open the dough, turn it into another ball, and reopen the bowl with a bowl of clean plastic wrap. Let’s go up 1 hour.
4. Slowly knead the dough into a large, tight circle.
Place the circle on a piece of leather and cover it with plastic. Let rise for 30 minutes in a warm place without air.
5. Place the lattice in the 1st position filled with a pizza stone. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Celsius for 40 minutes. If the oven beats to indicate that it is hot, heat the stone for another 10 minutes before putting the bread in the oven.
6. Cut the oven and hot stone in the middle of the X-shaped bread basket with an egg-shaped knife, eat with the egg whites, carefully place it on the skin and place it on the baking stone. Hot pizza. Cook for the remaining 30 minutes.
7. The bread should be golden brown and the internal temperature should be between 200˚F and 207˚F. Take the bread out of the oven and let it cool completely over the cord before cutting it.